Can I share my experience or give feedback?
- Yes! We welcome and encourage customer feedback. It helps us to better understand the needs of our customers and to improve our products.
- You may email or whatsapp us your feedback.
- We would appreciate photos and video of how you used the product and the results.
- Please note: we may use your photos or video on our Facebook page, Youtube channel or for other marketing purposes. Please do not send us photos or video that you don’t want us to use in this way.
What are the shipping options?
- We offer free shipping on smaller items inside South Africa.
- We make use of The Courier Guy for all our deliveries.
- We only deliver to residential street addresses. If you live on a farm you can supply a friend’s or family member’s residential address or you can collect it from your nearest The Courier Guy depot.
- For the larger items (eg. tractor-drawn planters), please contact us for a shipping quote via email or via the contact form on the product page.
- You may also collect your purchase from our factory just outside of Potchefstroom. Please make an appointment for collections.
When will I receive my order?
- Delivery typically takes 3 to 5 business days from the time of the order and payment, though this can vary, especially for the larger planters where we need to build a cargo frame in order to transport it. We will inform you if there is going to be a lead time.
What do I do if I don’t receive my order?
Let us know about the situation, then we will get in contact with the courier company and track down the package.
How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
Email us as soon as possible. If the order hasn’t been collected by the courier yet we would be happy to edit the order for you.
Where are you located?
We are based on a small holding just outside Potchefstroom, North West.
What is your warranty?
Our products carry a six months manufacturer’s warranty. If a component breaks or malfunctions due to poor workmanship, faulty manufacturing, or a material defect within that period we will replace it free of charge. This is subject to the product being used:
- in line with normal, reasonable, acceptable purposes of the product
- in line with normal common sense
- in according to the instructions and guidelines found in the user manual.
The following are not covered by the warranty:
- Damages / breakages resulting from misuse of the product.
Misuse is defined as: being used differently or for different purposes than the product was intended for; being used in a way or for purposes that defies common sense or reasonablility; being used differently than laid out in the user manual.
- Damages caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damages caused by lack of maintenance.
- Defects caused by incorrect assembly by the user.
- Damages caused by negligence on the part of the user.
- Defects that occur while the product displays signs of excessive usage (above normal wear / paint damage, etc).
What is your return policy?
- If a product is delivered in a damaged condition, please contact us within 5 working days and before the product gets used, then we will replace the damaged component free of charge.
- We will require proof of the defect/damage by means of photos or video that can be sent to us via email or whatsapp.
- In case of an extreme and unforseen event that prevents the customer from using the product at all, we will refund the customer if the following apply:
- The customer must supply a good explanation for returning the product. We will not accept reasons like: “I changed my plans”, “I need my money for something else” or “I don’t like it”. An acceptable reason will be something like: “I lost my farm” or “I fell terminally ill”.
- The product must be returned to us in the original, unused, undamaged condition with all of its parts.
- We must receive the product back within 10 working days from the date on the invoice.
- The customer will be responsible to organize the product’s return and carry all shipping costs.
- The value of all damages, missing parts or efforts from our side will be calculated, the sum will be deducted from the value of the product, and the balance will be refunded.
- Once we have checked and verified that the product adheres to the above conditions, we will refund the customer within 5 working days via EFT payment.
- The customer must supply us with the full details of the bank account from which the original payment was made. We will will not pay into any other bank account or by means of alternative methods (like cash).
- Normal bank rules, rates and lead times will apply.
What happens if my vegetables/maize doesn’t grow as I expected?
- Eden Equip and our staff will not be held accountable for crop or other losses, damages or injuries resulting from the use of equipment purchased from us since the equipment is used outside of our supervision.
- We share our expertise, experience, and advice free of charge, but customers are responsible for doing their own research. If you feel uncertain, we recommend that you consult the appropriate agricultural specialists or consultants (seed / herbicide / fertilizer / horticulture / organic farming, etc.).
How do I contact your company if my question isn’t answered here?
- Sales inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical inquiries: email@example.com